12.24.2009

My Christmas wishlist


Merry Christmas Eve and happy holidays!
I hope everyone gets what they've been hoping for this year :)
Here's a little glimpse of my wishlist for the upcoming season...

As much as I love the luxurious furs + coats, knee-high boots, and
anything black, leather, or studded from Fall/Winter 09,
I just can't wait to shop for Spring/Summer 2010!

After seeing W's editorial and reading WWD this week,
I noticed that the upcoming season's fashion + accessory trends
consist of soft, feminine pastels
that are saturated with an edgy vibe.
This is a continuation of the the edgy rocker look
that was prevalent this fall.
I'm very excited for spring, particularly because this
rough trend is still going to be powerful
during the lighter summer days.
These following items (plus a great face peel to get rid of all that dry winter skin!), I think,
are great pieces for spring
because they can spruce up any pretty outfit with a edgy touch!



1. ASOS Alto Suede Platform Ankle, www.asos.com
2. VPL Insertation Bra, www.lagarconne.com
3. Thakoon Twist Skirt, www.shopbop.com
4. Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Peel, www.sephora.com
5. Burberry Pyramid Stud Ring, www.net-a-porter.com
6. Burberry Pyramid Stud Bracelet, www.net-a-porter.com
7. Parker Double Flared Sleeve Dress, www.shopbop.com
8. Assad Mounser Moonage Daydreamer Necklace, www.shopzoeonline.com
9. MaRio de Janerio photography book by Mario Testino, www.amazon.com



No comments:

Post a Comment