2.04.2010

i will possess your heart


So today I just saw Charlotte Ronson's spring collection.
First off, Charlotte is just adorably cute!! Ah, just look at her!
And second, her collection was perfectly young, simple, + easy to wear for spring,
which is why I loved it so much.
Here are some of my favorite looks from the show...



Today I also found out very exciting news....
I'm going to New York City Fashion Week next Friday!!!
Ahhh I'm so excited!
My boss got an email from Cynthia Steffe, who she previously carried
in her store, inviting her to the show!
I lovedddd Cynthia Steffe's spring collection so I can't wait to see what Shaun Kearney has done for fall! 
Plus it's going to be great seeing
all of the beautifully dressed, important figures in the industry! 
I'll be sure to post pics :D... but for now, here are some shots
from Shaun's sweet + feminine spring collection,
which features flirty, airy pieces that mingle perfectly with minty-green pops of color




www.style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment